A Boneduino without magic is a Boneduino without BoneCape! This OLED cape can add a 128x32 monochrome OLED screen and three user-defined buttons to any bone board. Let the bone board put on the OLED cape to cast magic!
This monitor is very small, with a diagonal of only 1 inch / 2.54 cm. The screen is composed of 128x32 separate white OLED pixels. Since OLED display is self luminous, there is no need for backlight. This can reduce the operating power, and has a very high contrast, we like this monitor very much, not only because of its small size, but also because of its clarity! Three user-defined buttons can meet the needs of general user interface!
All boneduino mainboards are supported. It uses I2C bus to communicate with the main control board. Three user-defined buttons occupy three ordinary ports. If you do not use this expansion board, it will not occupy any port resources. You can use it with any other expansion board!
Boneduino is an iterative rapid prototyping ecosystem, and we have a variety of other extension boards that you can find in our mall.
- 128x32 monochrome OLED;
- I2C communication.
- 3 user-defined buttons;
- Low power consumption, high resolution;
- Plug and play, rich in resources.
- Measures 1.96" x 1.1" x 0.27" (49.85mm x 28mm x 7mm) without headers soldered
- Measures 1.96" x 1.1" x 0.35" (49.85mm x 28mm x 8.9mm) with female headers soldered
- Weight - 7.0 grams without headers / 9.0 grams with female headers solered
Boneduino 12832 OLED Shield
- Brand: Duinopeak
- Product Code: Product 21
- Reward Points: 300
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.85
- Price in reward points: 400
- 10 or more $9.58
- 30 or more $9.28
- 50 or more $9.00
- 100 or more $8.85