The ADXL345 is well suited to measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0 degrees.
You can solder it onto experiment PCB or your own design PCB easily with the help of the SMD pins.
- Compatibility: Because the logic level is 3.3V 5V compatible, it is compatible with Arduino board(Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Nano / Arduino Mega2560 / Arduino Leonardo) or other 5V or 3.3V MCU.
- Module type: 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.2 – 5.5V
- Logic level: 5V or 3.3V (onboard 3.3V level converter circuit)
- Ultra Low Power: about 0.1mA in measurement mode, 0.2uA in standby@ 3.3V
- IO Port Package: Both SMD and PAD are available, and the pin pitch is 2.54mm.
- Application: HDD shock protection, Vibration sensor, Game controller input, Robotics, Smart vehicles