Tired of the traditional Arduino main control board, its huge volume can meet our prototype construction though, it is difficult to be used directly by our products and projects. It must be redesigned to meet our needs. Is there a compact and highly scalable Arduino compatible that can be directly used in our products or projects?
After several years of open source hardware development, Boneduino has continuously improved the next generation of Arduino main control board - Boneduino Family to meet your variety of product and project requirements.
The Boneduino Family are a complete line of prototype and inventing platform that are both standalone and stackable. They’re able to be powered by lipo batteries for on-the-go use or by their micro-USB plugs for prototype projects. Boneboard are samll, compact, stackable, easy to use and highly extendable and ultimate diverse.
Boneduino also carry a complete line of accessories and Boneduino Caps to stack boards and add function for prototyping. The Boneduino is a complete ecosystem of products – and the fastest way to turn your idea into reality.
Boneduino 328p Lora NRF24 is specially designed for wireless and IOT projects, it is a small and compact, cheap and stackable Arduino compatible controller. It based on the Boneduino 328p Basic and integrates NRF24L01+ module, also it inherited the advantages of Boneduino 328p Basic and has the powerful function of the NRF24L01+. It is a ready-to-use wireless and IOT controller!
We have other boards in the Boneduino family, check'em in our store!
At the Boneduino 328p Lora NRF24's core is at ATMEGA328p clocked at 8 MHz and at 3.3V logic. This chip has 32K of flash and 2K of RAM. And we paired it with the popoluar CH340 chip to give it USB-to-Serial program & debug capability. Works great when you want to keep your classic Arduino code compatibility, also we designed a wealth of Caps to expand its magic.
To make it easy to use for portable projects, we added a connector for any of our 3.7v Lithium polymer batteries and onboard battery charging. Or you don't want to use battery supply, then just plug in the USB cable it will run just fine straight from the micro USB connector. But, if you do have a battery, you can take it on the go, and then plug in the USB to recharge. The Boneduino will automatically switch over to USB power when its available. We also tied the battery thru a divider to an analog pin, so you can measure and monitor the battery voltage to detect when you need to recharge.
The NRF24L01+ transceiver communicates with the atmega328p via the SPI interface.
- Dimension 1.96" x 1.1" x 0.27" (49.85mm x 28mm x 7mm) without headers soldered
- Dimension 1.96" x 1.1" x 0.35" (49.85mm x 28mm x 8.9mm) with female headers soldered
- Weight - 5.65 grams without headers / 7.63 grams with female headers solered
- ATmega32u4 @ 8MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 32KB Flash,2.5KB SRAM,1KB EEPROM
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
- 7 x PWM pins
- 10 x analog inputs
- Power/enable pin
- Built in 500/1000mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
- Pin #8 User button for general purpose
· Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation
· 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps on air data rates
· Ultra low power operation
· 11.3mA TX at 0dBm output power
· 13.5mA RX at 2Mbps air data rate
· 900nA in power down
· 26µA in standby-I
· On chip voltage regulator
· 1.9 to 3.6V supply range
· Enhanced ShockBurst™
· Automatic packet handling
· Auto packet transaction handling
· 6 data pipe MultiCeiver™
Lipoly battery, MicroSD card and USB cable not included (but we do have lots of options in the shop if you'd like!)
We offer different assembly option, and varies headers, please choose according to your need. The shipping list will ultimately depend on your options.
- Boneduino 328p Lora NRF24 x 1pcs
For more information about this item, please visite duinopeak official website.
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 1
- Model: Product
- Weight: 6.00g