Information Duinopeak Gathers and Tracks
Duinopeak collects two kinds of information about users:
● Data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, or buying directly from us;
● Aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you’ve requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
● When you sign up online to receive Duinopeak newsletters, we never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide us under these circumstances.
● With third parties we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, managing mailing lists, and delivering packages. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
● We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Duinopeak, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregated Tracking Information
We analyze visitors’ use of our sites by tracking information such as pageviews, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. We use this information to improve our sites. We also share this anonymous traffic and demographic information in aggregate form with advertisers and other business partners. We do not share any information with advertisers that can identify an individual user.
Notification of Changes